- Shell-scripts I have written:
- aou - Calculate the apparent oxygen utilization from the measured oxygen concentration, T and S.
- density - Calculate the density of seawater for a given S and T at 1 atm total pressure.
- densatp - Calculate the density of seawater at a given S, T and P-hydrostatic (dbar).
- n2sat - Calculate nitrogen saturation as a function of T and S.
- o2sat - Calculate oxygen saturation as a function of T and S.
- salinity - Calculate the salinity (pss) of seawater from conductivity (S/m), T and P.
- sbec2sal - Calculate the salinity (pss) of seawater from conductivity (mS/cm), T and P.
- Shell-scripts that I have collected and modified/optimized for use on a PC (see note below):
Note: These files were originally part of the oceanography toolbox [v1.4] compiled by R. Pawlowicz @ WHOI. I have renamed and modified these files for use with the Windows version of MATLAB®. These files will also work well in a UNIX environment.
Questions? Comments? Please contact Edward Peltzer.