MB-System Source Code Repository Moved to GitHub (17 December 2018)
- As of December 2018, the core MB-System development team has moved the MB-System source code repository to GitHub:
- The entire repository, or individual files, can be downloaded through the GitHub web interface.
- Problems, suggestions, and questions should continue to be posted to the MB-System discussions lists at:
MB-System 5.6.20181217 Now Available (17 December 2018)
- This is now the current release of MB-System.
- This version requires GMT 5.4 or later.
- For more information read the MB-System 5.6.20181217 ChangeLog file
- The MB-System 5.6.20181217 source distribution is available for download
- The MB-System GitHub source code repository can also be accessed directly at:
- The third number in the release identifier indicates the date of the corresponding revision level in the archive. Users can, if desired, identify and check out prior commits to the repository.
MB-System packaging in Homebrew for MacOs updated (31 October 2017)
- MB-System is now available for Homebrew installation on MacOs through a frequently updated tap maintained directly by the MB-System development team at:
- MB-System has been removed from the homebrew-science tap so that there is no conflict between taps.
- Instructions are available in the
“How to Download and Install MB-System” page.