Follow these links to see copies of our posters (in pdf format) describing some of our deep-sea ROV based experiments:
- Presented at the 227th ACS National Meeting in Anaheim, CA.
28 March - 1 April 2004:
- Initial Results from a 4 Km CO2 Release Experiment.
by: E. T. Peltzer, P. G. Brewer, N. Nakayama, P. Walz, I. Aya, R. Kojima, K. Yamane, Y. Nakajima, P. Haugan, J. Hove and T. Johannessen.
[Preprint = 0.75 Mb] [Poster = 39.6 Mb]
- Presented at the 2003 Fall AGU National Meeting in San Francisco, CA.
8-12 December 2003:
- First Expeditionary Deployments of the Deep Ocean Raman In Situ Spectrometer. by: S. N. White, P. G. Brewer, E. T. Peltzer, W. Kirkwood, J. D. Pasteris and N. Nakayama. [6.32 Mb]
- Presented at the 2002 Fall AGU National Meeting in San Francisco, CA.
6-10 December 2002:
- Development of a Laser Raman Spectrometer for In Situ Measurements in the Deep Ocean. by: S. N. White, P. G. Brewer, E. T. Peltzer, G. E. Malby and J. D. Pasteris. [5.11 Mb]
- Presented at the 223rd ACS National Meeting in Orlando, FL.
7-11 April 2002:
- Recent Advances in Deep-Sea CO2 Sequestration Experiments. by: E. Peltzer, P. Brewer, R. Dunk, J. Erickson, G. Rehder and P. Walz. [Preprint = 2.07 Mb] [Poster = 1.98 Mb]
- Presented at the 2001 Fall AGU National Meeting in San Francisco, CA.
10-14 December 2001:
- Dissolution Rates of Synthetic Methane Hydrate and Carbon Dioxide Hydrate in Undersaturated Seawater at 1000m depth. by: G. Rehder, S. H. Kirby, W. B. Durham, P. G. Brewer, L. Stern, E. T. Peltzer and J. Pinkston. [11.52 Mb]