Follow these links to see some short video clips from our deep-sea ROV based experiments:
- Mov format:
- Dispensing liquid CO2 into the 4 L beaker. [Long = 3.00 Mb] [Short = 1.58 Mb]
- Close-up of a droplet of liquid CO2 falling into the 4 L beaker. [1.15 Mb]
- Spillover of the liquid CO2 from the 4 L beaker. [Close-up = 2.46 Mb] [Wide angle = 2.02 Mb]
- Massive spillover of liquid CO2 from the upright cylinder. [2.01 Mb]
- Dispensing droplets of liquid CO2 onto the sea-floor. [1.16 Mb]
- Hydrate coated liquid CO2 rolling across the sea-floor. [Short = 0.74 Mb]
- Mpeg format:
- Over-flow of liquid CO2 from a 4 L beaker at 3627m during our first experiment in April, 1998. A Pacific grenadier fish, Coryphaenoides acrolepsis, swims by. [3.81 Mb].
- Hydrate coated liquid CO2 rolling across the sea-floor. [Long = 3.12 Mb].
- Liquid CO2 being dispensed into a 50 cm, o.d., corral at 3604m depth using the 56 L CO2 delivery system during June, 2001. A Pacific grenadier fish, Coryphaenoides acrolepsis, swims nearby seemingly unaware nor undisturbed by our activities. [10.02 Mb].