Winter Seminars 2012
January, February, March
- January 18 — Richard Allen, Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley
Delivering earthquake alerts to California
- January 25 — Steve McPhail, Ph.D., National Oceanography Centre, Southampton, UK
The Autosub AUVs: Multisensory, multi-scale mapping from the polar seas to the tropics
- February 8 — Sonke Johnsen, Ph.D., Duke University Vision in headless animals
- March 7 — Luis Mejia, Stanford University Office of Technology and Licensing The Leahy-Smith America Invents Act of 2011: What the patent reform legislation means for the non-profit sector.
- March 14 — Michael Pitiot, Tara Oceans Documentary filmmaking on the world's ocean.
- March 28 — Adina Paytan, Ph.D., University of California, Santa Cruz Calcifying coral abundance near low-pH springs: implications for future ocean acidification