Winter Seminars 2007*
- January 10 - James Zachos, Ph.D., University of California Santa Cruz
Rapid global warming and ocean acidification 55 million years ago: lessons for the future
- January 24 - Neal Hotelling, Pebble Beach Company
The Heritage of Pebble Beach
- February 14 - Michael Liebhold, Institute for the Future
Spatial data foundations for sensor applications on the Worldwide Web
- March 7 - Stephanie Henson, School of Marine Sciences, University of Maine
Physical forcing and phytoplankton reponse in the Northwest Pacific
- March 14 - Steve Katz, Ph.D., Northwest Fisheries
Science Center, NOAA-Fisheries
Sevengill sharks (Notorhynchus cepedianus) in Willapa Bay, a large Pacific Coast estuary
- March 21 - Martha Pollack, Ph.D., University of Michigan
Intelligent Assistive Technology: the present and the future
* All seminars are at 3:00 p.m. in the Pacific Forum;
unless noted otherwise.
The seminar schedule is subject to change.
Visit this web page for the latest information.