- January 11–Andrew H. Mishkin, National Aeronautics
and Space Administration (NASA) Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Making tracks on Mars: Mission operations for deep space
- January 25 –Dave Foley, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
Southwest Fisheries Science Center
Integration and delivery of oceanographic data in the Integrated Ocean Observing System (IOOS) era
- February 1–Pierre Chomat, Author
Oil Addiction: The World in Peril
- February 15 - Stephanie Eskins Gleason and Carol Fiertz, Smithsonian Institution
Collaborating to advance ocean literacy
- March 15 –Nicole King, Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley
Choanoflagellates and the unicellular ancestry of animals
- March 22 –Verena Tunnicliffe, Ph.D. and Adrian Round
University of Victoria, Victoria B.C., Canada
To be determined
- March 29 - Bill Curtsinger, Ph.D.
The art of marine biology
* All seminars are at 3:00 p.m. in the Pacific Forum; unless noted otherwise.
The seminar schedule is subject to change.
Visit this web page for the latest information.