Summer Seminars 2006*
- July 5 - Graham Hawkes, Hawkes Ocean Technologies
A glimpse into the future of underwater vehicles
- July 19 - Mark R. Lesher, Southwest Research Institute
Energy harvesting – some unique applications
- July 26 - Ellen Prager, Ph.D., Earth2Ocean, Inc.
Ocean Science: People friendly or just for the fish?
- August 2 - Kim Stelson, Ph.D., University of Minnesota
National Science Foundation Engineering Research Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power
- August 9 - Ray Williams, Ph.D., University of Tasmania
Image analysis for marine and Antarctic applications
- August 17 - 10th Annual Intern Symposium
Thursday, 9:00 - 3:30
- August 22 - Alexandra Worden, Ph.D., Rosenstiel School, University of Miami
Carbon cycles & marine food webs – considering picoeukaryote roles
- August 24 - Matthew J. Church, Ph.D., University of Hawaii
12:00 Noon - Thursday
Advances in understanding the temporal and spatial dynamics of marine microbes
* All seminars are at 3:00 p.m. in the Pacific Forum;
unless noted otherwise.
The seminar schedule is subject to change.
Visit this web page for the latest information.