Spring Seminars 2006*
- April 26 - Jed Fuhrman, Ph.D., University of Southern California
Changing perspectives on marine microbes
- May 10 - Jeff Nekola, Ph.D., University of New Mexico
Ecological communities as complex systems
- June 7 - William Hug, Ph.D., Photon Systems, Inc.
Arthur Lane, Ph.D., Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Detection and Classification of Microbes in the Deep Ocean and on Mars
- June 16 - Deirdre Meldrum, Ph.D., University of Washington
Friday, 12:00 Noon
Title: Life-on-a-chip for multi-parameter analysis of microbial populations
- June 21 - Sarah Carr, NatureServe
Tools for ecosystem-based management in coastal and marine environments
- June 28 - Robert Timothy Short, Ph.D., University of South Florida
Development and use of in-situ mass spectrometers
* All seminars are at 3:00 p.m. in the Pacific Forum;
unless noted otherwise.
The seminar schedule is subject to change.
Visit this web page for the latest information.