Summer Seminars 2005*
- July 13–Sharon Matola, Ph.D.,
The Belize Zoo & Tropical Education Center
Tropical conservation in action: High voltage programs to save endangered wildlife in Belize, Central America
- July 27–Judith Kildow, Ph.D., California State University at
California's ocean economy
- August 3–Kendra Daly, Ph.D., University of
Antarctic ecosystems: Life in ice-covered seas
- August 10–Brad Matsen, Author
DESCENT: The Heroic Discovery of the Abyss
- August 18 (Thursday, 8:25 a.m.–4:30 p.m.)–2005 Intern Symposium
* All seminars are at 3:00 p.m. in the Pacific Forum;
unless noted otherwise.
The seminar schedule is subject to change.
Visit this web page for the latest information.