Quick Instructions for LOBOViz and FLOATViz:
- Press the SEND button in the lower right to make a plot or to obtain digital data.
- To create a graph or download digital data, select the appropriate station(s) and variable(s). Hold down the Ctrl Key to make multiple selections on one graph. If more than one station and more than one Y variable are selected only the first station is graphed.
- In LOBOViz Deep (2m) nodes have only Salinity, Temperature, and Sensor Depth.
- In LOBOViz, the Stations Pajaro and Castroville are the nearby CIMIS Weather Stations 129 and 19. Use them to plot air temperature, solar radiation, precipitation and wind speed.
- Turn Y-stack ON to have multiple selections in a single graph plot on separate Y-axes.
The top graph shows nitrate versus date with two stations selected and Y-stack ON. The lower graph is the same plot with Y-stack OFF.
- AUTOSCALE OFF to adjust ranges on plots.
- Note that when AUTOSCALE is OFF, DEPTH on the Y axis must be entered as negative values. The following plot show a nitrate profile from the FLOATVIZ (www.mbari.org/chemsensor/floatviz.htm) application in the upper 200 m. Y MIN was entered as -200 and Y MAX as 0. Nitrate is 0 to 4 uM.
- For a description of the instruments that are available at each mooring and mooring locations, click here.
Experiment and Have Fun!
Comments to firstname.lastname@example.org