Open to undergraduate and graduate students (including recent graduates) and educators.
June 9 – August 15, 2014
STIPEND AND HOUSING:
$500/week for 10 weeks; partial travel support may be available.
Housing costs are not included; however, MBARI will try to help arrange shared housing for all interested interns.
- The application period for the 2014 internship program is now closed.
- Deadline: All materials must have been received by February 13, 2014.
- Selected candidates will be contacted by mid-March.
- If you do not have access to email, materials can be submitted via fax (831) 775-1620, or mailed to:
ATTN: George Matsumoto
7700 Sandholdt Road
Moss Landing, CA 95039
- Visit: www.mbari.org/education/internship
- Email: George Matsumoto, mageATmbari.org if you have any questions.